Monday, July 20, 2009

organizized

As the ride reaches its halfway point, things are beginning to gel. Many of us have adjusted to waking early to don stretchy fabric, load our luggage in the truck, wolf down some morning calories, and hit the road at dawn.

Some days, I'm up on the tailgate with my pannier before Red The Driver...Some days, like today, I'm scrambling to get a bowl of cereal in me before the vehicles rumble off.

I have sorted out some photos into subsets, though. Click the photo to blow it up, click the link for the set:

IMG_1262
Colorful locals

IMG_0708
Breakfasts

IMG_0654
Kids being cool

IMG_1156
Fun at thrift stores

IMG_0982
Signs

1 comment:

  1. I've loved these themes: can't decide which one interests me the most. Breakfast has been the most astonishing. Amazing how the athlete can fuel on calories; any calories!

    ReplyDelete