Moving to our new site
-
We've been hopping around the last two years between this Blogger site, a
.Mac website, and a 4J site. We now have a solid and final home at
EugeneSRTS.org...
I like to tell stories with words and pictures. A former courier in Eugene, OR, I believe it's possible to be both an advocate for active transport and a fixed-gear hooligan at the same time. Please leave comments or hit me up direct at ahongo at gmail dot com.
I have always wanted to do that! Whenever I ride past horses I challenge them to a race but they never go. That is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWow, the closest thing we came to that was a herd of cows running along the road with us. Very cool.
ReplyDeleteThat was so cool but a little scary for ya'll. My dad is Fred. Hope ya'll are having a geat time....... Angie
ReplyDeleteREALLY, REALLY COOL.
ReplyDeleteJACKIE GUILLERM